AZL 0.00% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

More time here?Yes AZL lost 1 pip to finish at 3. Our volume was...

1. 4,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3821
    More time here?

Yes AZL lost 1 pip to finish at 3. Our volume was low, just over 21m shares traded. Most of the trade today happened on 3.1, and more than half the volume towards closing time.
    So how was the trading today? As I wrote yesterday and morning, I was expecting low volume day. So was not expecting any surge today. Most were sells today, was half-expecting this type of trading, hence had mentioned yesterday that it may take us 1 or 2 weeks to get towards 3.5.

Personally, picked up some oppies at 0.7 today.
    So what may happen tomorrow? Sellers are still here, though not much. And we are towards the pointy of the selling, where most selling is happening (I think) from punters who were expecting to go up and it didn't happen, or are bored now over here. Only a few genuine sellers I think who are more concerned - and a good indication is volume and the type of trading. We had just done around 7m shares trading before one hour of close. Last hour were those sellers as I mentioned above. It may be a slow attrition and drying up type of situation. So either they have to be weaned out, or some entity joins us and puts us on a strong upward path. Will that happen?. Lets hope so. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $6.28K 410.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 10941733 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8795059 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.