AZL 0.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

This post by Ivan sounds like things are ominous for him. Last...

1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    This post by Ivan sounds like things are ominous for him. Last time he organised a protest was after BLM surveyors were at Big Sandy. He's taking the next protest to state capitol. Tipped off to an incoming BLM approval maybe? For me I don't really care about Big Sandy because why would you divert capital away from your lowest cost producer? You would just keep building more modules at Prairie. Then you gotta ask yourself what was the point of the LRC? EMP Metals didnt need the high cost of running one to pick ILiAD. No DLE brine project needs one. Probably the DLE providers even test your brine for free.

IMO opex for prairie is low like Paul said, even when you factor in conversion costs. But capex is much higher than he has been alluding to all year, that's whats keeping the NPV lower than anticipated. I still think SK is #1 in the world for a DLE brine project all things considered. There's a reason Zach Maurer and SK energy minister's paths have crossed multiple times in the past year. They want this project to happen. But I wouldn't turn my back within 5 yards of Paul or Barnaby. Here's to hoping for a great outcome for shareholders.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5872/5872206-2cf9b95dffeaa0178fd0142af6bf5832.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $80.60K 3.858M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2628337 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 699917 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.