AZL 0.00% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

Thanks for your input - appreciate the recap. Personally, I'm...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for your input - appreciate the recap. Personally, I'm quite upset at the moment. I had a lot of hopes for AZL. I've put a lot of money into this company, and it's hitting me hard mentally and emotionally at the moment.

For the first time since I bought shares back in the HWK days, I'm considering jumping ship, licking my wounds because I'd be losing a lot of my savings, and hopefully find a better opportunity to recoup my losses.

I DO think it'll come back eventually. Who knows when though. The declining Lithium price is the biggest concern in my opinion.I can't comment on market cap price, capital raises and so forth - I'll leave that for those who are my knowledgeable on those topics.

At face value, it's not a good look when directors pay themselves like these guys have. Maybe I'm naive, but I live in hope that they're doing this not simply to line their pockets, but other reasons that I'm not aware of which will benefit the company in the long run.Why would people (directors, board members, etc) who have invested so much of their life and resources to keep the company going this far, just to throw it all away? I just don't get it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $31.79K 1.608M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2115590 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 745031 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.