AZL 5.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

EMP METALS REPORTS PRELIMINARY ECONOMIC ASSESSMENT ON VIEWFIELD...

1. 1,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    EMP METALS REPORTS PRELIMINARY ECONOMIC ASSESSMENT ON VIEWFIELD LITHIUM BRINE PROJECT WITH PRE-TAX NPV OF US$1.49B, IRR OF 55% AND PAYBACK OF 2.1 YEARS
    https://empmetals.com/emp-metals-reports-preliminary-economic-assessment-on-viewfield-lithium-brine-project-with-pre-tax-npv-of-us1-49b-irr-of-55-and-payback-of-2-1-years/

- it will produce an average of 12,175 tonnes of LCE per year from brine with a weighted average lithium content of 128 mg/L from seven target zones.
    - The total capital cost of the project is $571 million, including a contingency of $52 million.
    - Anticipated operating costs are $40.4 million or $3,319 per tonne LCE
    - The base case used in the PEA assumes an after-tax NPV at 8% of $1.01 billion and an IRR of 45%
    - Based on average LCE price of $20,000 USD per tonne
    - Koch direct lithium extraction solution
    - The third will include the infrastructure for concentration, refining, and conversion of lithium chloride eluent into battery-grade LCE using technology from Saltworks Technologies.

Although we are comparing a PEA with a PFS these are the juicy numbers AZL investors were hoping for. Capital costs are pretty much in line with AZL for production output. But they will be producing battery grade @$3,319 tonne LCE while ours is $5425.

They have chosen Koch's DLE like Grounded Lithium. I hope Paulo knows what he is doing with this ILiAD choice. And I'm hoping the separate concentration plant we are building is being designed to process the larger volume of DLE brine for full scale production, which would mean lower capital costs as we scale up.

The above PEA if it translates to PFS is worthy of $2.6 million in performance shares. Get with it Paul.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $44.53K 2.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2934054 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 8486204 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.