AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

As the Preposterous Fantasy Speculation admits, the samples were...

1. 3,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    As the Preposterous Fantasy Speculation admits, the samples were sampled before they were sent to the lab: “Field containers were immediately labelled with date, me, and sample interval, and then the container was transferred to the onsite laboratory for preliminary analysis.”

“Arizona Lithium laboratory (Emerald Park,Saskatchewan) - Arizona Lithium’s internallaboratory provided initial rapid (<12 hour)analysis of lithium and sodiumconcentrations of sampled brines. Resultsfrom this laboratory were used for selectingsamples for further/confirmation analysesat the other two laboratories.”

Then the best results are cherry-picked further: “The optimized production well network has 13 wells drilled from three well pads.”

Grounded, meanwhile, sent all of its samples to the lab. I don’t know where you got your 74 figure. “The results from the Isobrine analysis yielded a lithium concentration of 77.6 mg/L, which further validates the results from previous analyses conducted by Core Lab and AGAT (e.g., a lithium concentration of 74.0 – 81.0 mg/L”These are the same results AZL would get if it played by the same rules.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $162.4K 9.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 600000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1583942 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.