AZL 5.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-20757

1. 3,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    As I posted earlier, I sold my Bradda shares months ago, because like AZL their prospects of mining Arizona lithium are like those of a snowball in Hades. Maybe that's why you mention the temperature of the brine in its natural location. But how fast does it cool when the surface temperature is 22 below? And don't some of the processes require continuous heating? How much energy is needed for that?
    The bread and butter of Saskatchewan is agriculture, which doesn't require as much work outside of the growing season. Still, the Canadian government says, "Farm operators may look to employ temporary foreign workers to fill vacant positions as a result of local labour shortages." Maybe they can hire some Australians. In Saskatchewan, approximately 3,100 people are employed as Oil and gas well drillers, servicers, testers and related workers. Since AZL has decided it must drill its own wells, rather than use those abandoned by oil companies, it appears there will be enough people to do that work. At least in summer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.