AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

Well, that was better, isn't it.Yes AZL finished 2 pips up on...

1. 4,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3746
    Well, that was better, isn't it
    Yes AZL finished 2 pips up on 2.6. Opened on 2.5, a touch of 2.4, and finished on day high. Charts should be looking all right.
    So nothing spectacular today as still trading in same range, but definitely few positives to take.
    First volume. Much higher volume than last few days, over 15m shares traded. Secondly, it was a buy day. Good to see buyers step up. The risk reward seems good from here, and many punters acknowledging it and taking position. Thirdly, we are above 2.5. That is a key number and I am happy to see that hold strongly. And lastly, on a day when many Li stocks were still weak, we had a strong day. Now we wait for a strong Li day, maybe that day we can go extra strong and get over 2.9, our first hurdle.
    Personally no trades for me today, yesterday had picked a decent lot of oppies at 0.6. My heads are at 3.1, oppies at 7.5, so currently down on both.
    So what may happen next week? Still uncertain territory, both for Li sector and AZL. But as I have said few times, there has been a big drop in last 18 months or so in Li area , so probability is better on the upside. But it still needs to happen. So let's see. I had asked Mr PL to give us some positive announcements, I am sure he must be working on it. Next week if we can get into 3s,that would be a good start. I am getting a feel its coming, but anything can happen, so please dyor. So let's hope we get over 2.9 next week and then plan the big one at 3.5. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $162.4K 9.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 600000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1583942 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.