AZL 5.56% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

I hope Paul answers those questions too, in fact I expect he is...

1. 1,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    I hope Paul answers those questions too, in fact I expect he is getting bombarded with the same questions so it will look dodgy if he keeps dancing around them.

Prairie is profitable at as low as $15,750 per tonne and breaks even around $12,000 with the current PFS.

Joe Lowry is a lithium consultant. But it does seem an odd choice, especially considering he is not even a big believer in DLE.

I also hope Paul explains the Opex.

"The high quality of the Prairie Project brine, combined with the latest advances in DLE and CFRO technology, results in the production of a near battery quality product; however, additional purification is necessary to achieve the specification required by most cathode and battery manufacturers."

It costs $2819 to go to near battery grade then $2606 to go from near battery grade to battery grade? Come on Paulo what are you smoking? Surely it will be a lot cheaper to do that final conversion in-house. Also the PFS was not based on the pilot plant results which appears to be producing greater recoveries and removal of impurities.

And "Total Installed Cost (TIC) for each additional well-pad is estimated at US$70 million and each additional well-pad is expected to add production of 2,000tpa of LCE on similar economics."

Does that mean the capex then becomes $70 million per 2k module? That would greatly improve the economics when scaling up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $110.8K 6.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17306 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2495978 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.