AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

Sorry not addressed to you Dee55Tee, I like you.., I was...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Sorry not addressed to you Dee55Tee, I like you.., I was addressing Spacehead man. He's bitter because he used to be the "guru" and it appears I inadvertently stole his thunder. That's why I don't give out information about the business any more here. Don't want to inadvertently help trolls know more about the business they are treating as pokie machine. It's funny he used to ignore my posts and the moment I said I wasn't coming back suddenly it's all my fault the share price has fallen since. What a joke! That's the main difference really. I see a business, they just see a stock. They are clowns really. They sold to me at 0.0014c and bitter about it after I de-risked and profit take when value tripled within a month. Now they're trying to sling mud at me and poison my credibility, when they hold zero merit. None. One troll in particular lost 90% of their investment on AZL since Hawk days and despite these many years, have zero clue it is themselves that they need to blame for investing badly. Now the company has Prairie, and they can't seem to take their eyes off the stock market and see this new project for what it is - a new venture. Anyway, hope YOU have a nice day. This will be a while to progress. Couple more cap raise before production, further expansion and building partners... don't listen to trolls especially those ones who are here EVERY day but says nothing of value, criticise others yet they have zero credibility or any given record of making good investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.