AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-21069

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Yes well I'm topping up. Giving a bit of clue to my friend @rama77. What you don't want transparency? Have you ever provided transparency of what YOU are acquiring or selling? No. Zero credibility. Ask the other trolls if they provide as much transparency as I do, zilch.

For the record, I acquired millions of options too not just heads back in November. At 0.002 I posted about it here! id be foolish not to profit take at .010 wouldn't you agree? Now that it's back down to 0.005, HALF the price I profit-take after gaining 5 baggers... why wouldn't I acquire and top up?

See, what I'm showing here with my posts today, God knows how many negative posts have said about me but obviously made an impression because retail don't buy or sell in tens of thousands of dollars and some are bitter I guess, is in a way how entries and exits decisions should be made. If you instead bother to learn from my postings, see it more as information, up to you what to make of them, instead of thinking as if I'm some guru, I'm not, as if we're on Wall Street, we're not, then you'd realise mining companies are ultimately businesses. And if you know how to run a business, then you'd realise how shares are supposed to be treated and how publicly marketed shares are supposed to be bought and sold... not some pokie machine you and the other trolls are doing.

Nothing wrong with day trading... but man the f up! If you lose your gamble, that's on you. Don't blame me or others for it.

Last post. Wanted to have my say also, is all, since it appears I've been talked about behind my back.

Until next time. Good buy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.