AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

Oh look here, another armchair critic who thinks this is nothing...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Oh look here, another armchair critic who thinks this is nothing more than a chase of cats and mice. I'm not here to teach, initially was simply sharing information. You seem to like having one up the teacher career though. Suits you. So care to tell us the rates in Singapore and Hong Kong too? What about Japan and China? Oh, don't tell me you can't borrow elsewhere other than US and Australia? Such a pity.

Don't let my bricks hit you on the way up. They burn and leave a lasting impression.

Sidenote: @dc1234 - you wouldn't have known macro impact, no one would but keep up the good work on day trading analysis. It's not for me, I don't day trade but you give great info. Don't mind the haters. Take it as a compliment- you know you're making an impression when some characters make it their life goal to bring you down. They have no clue how much experience and exposure to get to your level - I've never seen retail see patterns as good as you, it's impressive. Just one piece of advice, don't let your personal sentiment/wish for your investment to materialise in the market as opposed to believing in the numbers you see and trust your instinct even if the result is not something you personally want. Cheers
    Last edited by BRProject: 03/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.