AZL 0.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-21116

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    @Dee55Tee You are absolutely right and i apologize for adding to that crap. I'm actually going back to being a watcher of this thread as i dont enjoy the crap that gets thrown in here. I restrained myself for many months but at some point the BS is too much to go unanswered. People come in here to pump, pretending they know what they are talking about , only to dunk on those they pretend to 'teach' - that will get a reaction from me at some point.

I hold this stock and will cont to hold as a highly speculative long position. At one point i held a significant position (from the HWK days) as I have known BEW for over 20 years. Naively believed what he was telling me back in those days. That is no longer the case but i hold the stock regardless. I am a trader by nature so i will trade around my position.

At this moment , imho, you cant' value this stock with any legitimacy. There are too many unknowns. The best you can do is to use option pricing models to come up with a guestimate.

Best of luck to all holders - now back into observer mode.
    Last edited by curious2020: 05/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $9.764K 492.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2337244 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 557755 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.