AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

Yeah nah, I have faith in Zach but Paul.. not there yet. It is...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Yeah nah, I have faith in Zach but Paul.. not there yet. It is ex-Prairie Lithium company and team I'm invested in not AZL per se. That trust, the "confidence" is not yet there for me, sorry. I speak with finance groups and offtake partners all the time. I see them at conferences and events, even drinks at soirées it doesn't mean much to say to be speaking with potential investors, etc. It's as good as attending a seminar... or an investor presentation forum where you speak on stage selling your business vision infront of potential investors, partners and customers. So don't believe everything Paul says. Instead, ask who physically visited the pilot plant and registered interest for updates - that's more indicative as it means they are going through their own due diligence or for clients, the commercial viability of the project. Here's hoping in time those like me get to see AZL more than just the acquired Prairie Lithium business and the companies fully merge, to the eyes of investors, as one.
    Last edited by BRProject: 09/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.