AZL 0.00% 2.3¢ arizona lithium limited

I came to a bit of a realisation this morning while in deep...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I came to a bit of a realisation this morning while in deep thought in the shower.
    I thought to myself, the fact that we have the most persistent, rather radical and relentless down rampers in seemingly the history of hotcopper, non of which have a holding in the stock itself, says the me that there is an alternative agenda at play.
    I feel that no one in their right mind would post as much as what has been displayed here in the AZL forum solely for the purpose of putting a stock down that has wronged you in the past (as some people suspect to be lifefree's case).
    Sotheby's I thought some more. Why would so many people down ramp a stock in which they do not hold and possibly never had?
    AZL has a lot of potential. What with 2025 production and big sandy's massive resource and with lithium prices soon to fly again (it's bound to happen). so now is the best time to get a substantial holding on this stock.
    I concluded, perhaps the agenda these down rampers have is not what it appears. Two possibilities came to mind. Either they down ramp for their own personal gain to buy in at low prices - this means they have a lot of personal funds, especially when considering the time put into writing into this forum.
    Second possibility, which I gravitate to, is these down rampers are paid by or employees of a fund or group or entity of some kind to keep the price down while they take massive position.
    food for thought. Take it with a grain of salt as remember this was shower thought.
    all the best and here's to a beautiful green week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $97.44K 4.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 12482063 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 3430735 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 1452480
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.