AZL 6.25% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

Calm down. Unless you're day trading, it really...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Calm down. Unless you're day trading, it really doesn't matter. AZL has the tendency to get speeding tickets for a reason.

Prairie Project and the newly build LRC are not a well known project unlike others, especially those already in production. A reminder it usually takes a couple of years of market exposure. It hasn't even been six months since Prairie Project became available for ASX market consumption. To diligence usually takes minimum six months usually over a year before plunging in serious capital. So let it play out. Sooner or later, via the pilot plant results if not sooner, the general market will get value AZL higher than it currently is perceived.

In my opinion, what we need is a non-binding MOU, to discuss offtake, based on results of pilot plant. Then AZL would have its moment in the sun.

Long-term, listing in NYSE or Nasdaq, which could take a couple of years and millions of dollars to achieve upon inception.

AZL's valuation can skyrocket overnight. This day to day trading is nothing new to longtime holders I'm sure. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $49.06K 3.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 11773581 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 11752995 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.