AZL 9.52% 2.3¢ arizona lithium limited

From a day trading point of view, it appears there is only one...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    From a day trading point of view, it appears there is only one fund manager left who's got an auto trade to sell in keeping this low, right now at 2.4c which can be seen as a "trick" by retail. That tells me they are wanting to acquire just a tad cheaper at 2.1c/2.2c but it's a risk in my opinion is incredibly too risky for mere pips. It's fun to observe nonetheless. Watch them flee back into buy orders with up and coming announcements, which personally I find odd day traders forget - acquire before the announcements not after.

From a business progress perspective, it does pay to visit the company and if able even organise a tour... or get someone with the means to do it eg. your broker or some fund manager looking after a portion of your wealth (since it's their job to properly diligence in the first place). I find today's Aussie investors including fund managers as lazy, who only base their diligence on Google searches and in front of a computer/phone almost forgetful of the fact that mining assets are physical, it is not tech available at your fingertips. They are worth every dollar for a visit.

Yes, I agree it is the best lithium brine project in Canada. That said, having the best asset is not enough, what set Prairie apart is its supply chain, value chain and economics. It's easy to get to production compared to others, and the company is at the cusp of proving it (instead of just talking about it) hence worth the investment now, hold it for later profit taking when the market realise it each time more value are unlocked.

I don't mean to "pump" stocks. I look at companies as businesses not as stocks. If pump is the perception my posts appear, I'd like to correct that. AZL is more advanced than ExxonMobil, same business Exxon is gunning for and publicly announced looking to dominate. Prairie project is a lot more promising than Exxon's current project. So it's really a no brainer, quite easily in our top 5 "easy money" in my portfolio.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $88.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $53.43K 2.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 5871122 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 2498491 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ 1630205
Last updated 15.48pm 02/05/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.