AZL 9.52% 2.3¢ arizona lithium limited

Watch and learn, and out of everyone really it's YOU who...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    Watch and learn, and out of everyone really it's YOU who should. Why? Because you day trade based on announcements and believe me you are exactly the "dumb money" professionals target to profit from.

Just as ENV is now surging in value, which I have alluded to a few points of entries, those who followed my leads have about doubled their initial capital investment, there abouts or more.. just as we will soon with 29M... you will soon see, our investment and top up of AZL in the last few days will also again double.

But don't take my word for it. Look up when I post and how much value unlocked today. Time does the explaining for me.

I'm not replying to you to teach or to preach, I hesitate even conversing with you, but merely I feel sorry for you. What's your latest "investment" W2V?? It's about to crash back down when using your tool of measurement, share price. Really such a pity. You can't seem to see that the only person to blame for your bad trades is yourself, yet you troll others for it.

I came back to these threads on AZL for a reason. Let me be explicit about it this time, it is because the day trading risk is/has subsided and a kick in the butt list of announcements will get your much touted alleged "pump" going again.

AZL is not the same as the other long term "play". Value gets unlocked every quarter on this one.

So each to their own risk/reward analysis. Take the information or leave it. That's not on me, that's on you.
    Last edited by BRProject: 26/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $88.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $53.43K 2.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 5871122 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 2498491 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ 1630205
Last updated 15.48pm 02/05/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.