AZL 0.00% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-2135

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    bro chill with this conspiracy nonsense. A few down rampers on hot copper will not affect the longterm success of this company.

sure the share price has been selling off over the last couple of weeks, but that is absolutely to be expected after a meteoric rise from 4c to 14c in a mat ter of days. Buyers get exhausted, smart money decides to wait for a better entry. Day traders (much like yourself) take profits. It doesn't mean that a handful of nobodies on HC are somehow dragging the price down. It's just market dynamics.You just make yourself sound ridiculous spreading this nonsense about people on this thread somehow manipulating the share price. Smart investors - the ones with the big money that can actually move the price don't buy or sell based on what anonymous people on a forum say

I think at 9.5c we are very close, if not at the bottom of the dip. I definitely thought 10c was the floor - but there was widespread selling across all markets due to the fears of this new covid variant.

Regardless the patient investor will be rewarded for holding this stock regardless of short term fluctuations. When I bought in massively at 3c and watched the SP fall to 2.5 did I panic ? No - because in two to three years time this stock will be worth far more than it is today. How much more ? No idea but I have a good feeling about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $12.58K 818.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2873266 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 3117576 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.