AZL 9.52% 2.3¢ arizona lithium limited

Don't look at it from what it is today. Look at this as...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    Don't look at it from what it is today. Look at this as what it would look like tomorrow. I'm sure somebody has written articles about just how many greenfield factories currently being built across North America for the battery industry of tomorrow - it is a huge deal. Each would require raw materials they still have no clue where they would come from. That is where we come in, and AZL included, specifically Prairie Lithium project.

These factories currently under construction, lots and lots of them and I've been visiting them for diligence work (I'm in M&A industry by trade), lots of them including here in Mexico where I'm currently based, are due for completion as early as 2025 but mostly 2026 and 2027. Think of where they would get their raw materials from tfor their cathodes and anodes, if to then sell to manufacturers of batteries of the future. These factories are where "the market" are sinking in serious investments at the moment but the market is, by and large, mostly blind to the fact or simply ignoring the top end of that supply chain, the mines that raw materials take years to develop if to produce lithium - so they will likely scramble and compete for limited future supply.

Investments take time. But I do get that investors these days in the internet world can be lazy and think they can Google everything (you can't) many think trading stocks for peeps makes them the money, instead of looking at this as a business and finding the big money from the long-term outlook instead of shortsightedness. I'm sure some profit quite well on day trading but it's not where the big money are at. Each to their own risk/reward analysis.

Prairie Lithium specifically, it's a tad late in schedule as all mining projects tend to become but progress remain fine despite delays. Once AZL transition from developer to producer, it will be a multibillion dollar company based on pro forma enterprise valuation, only held back by its balance sheets and scale of production. But I do get that people are impatient and looking to become next day millionaires, forgetting or simply ignoring the fact that the more assured way to get there especially in mining investment is not how a developer mining stock share price trades today but where it will end up at the end of your planned vesting period.

Hope this helps. Cheers
    Last edited by BRProject: 28/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $88.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $53.43K 2.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 5871122 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 2498491 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ 1630205
Last updated 15.48pm 02/05/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.