AZL 5.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

The problem with my portfolio when it comes to AZL is that I may...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    The problem with my portfolio when it comes to AZL is that I may trade heads but options are for keeps and I have bricks of them since .002 and .003 so my decision to get the team to increase those holdings is not an easy decision with others that I'm being adviced to acquire eg. LTR post Florida conference. My attention was elsewhere unfortunately but who knows. We'll see. We have a lot in cash and bonds and it's looking like it's time to seriously get back in equities. The risk is with lithium is that it's quite new really so most are small caps so we can't over leverage, especially since I am not particularly fond of day trading and best to acquire during cap raise for those free options. I get that from your perspective that's the play but I'm quarterly for AZL, more or less. As would anyone would capital around the same if not more than mine. We play on taxes too. So yes and no. It depends. My focus is elsewhere truth be told and I have a flight to catch to Rio more so rare earth right now than lithium trying to help form supply chains that doesn't yet exist or incomplete. I'm bullish on AZL but can't have all your eggs in one basket. There are others not publicly listed in that neck of the woods that we watch to see how they play out too. Hope this makes sense. I'm more interested in how Paul gets his funding more or less. Cheers
    Last edited by BRProject: 01/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $44.53K 2.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2934054 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 8486204 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.