AZL 5.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

Hi BR you have to keep in mind, the majority of holders...

1. 3,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    Hi BR
    you have to keep in mind, the majority of holders including myself invested for Big Sandy. I know many massive holders who also invested for big sandy. Yes Prarie keep the wheel churning however Paul's rhetoric is simply to appease the original investors who invested for big sandy. Do I think Prairie will be a success? Yes thanks to Brett otherwise why would they have sold. They have fast tracked the project.
    My biff is with Matt Blumberg who literally was brought onboard for 'his big end of town financial investment' network which we have seen nothing from except for a pathetic deal to buy trucks from his old university mate that ended up blowing up. WTH has Matt done? pretty sure he received tens of millions of performance shares for a shit all milestone & His lacklustre performance? If Paul was serious about advancing AZL with the best team he would have hired an experienced financial shaker not a kid who wears his dad's suits. Never been a fan.
    Thankfully the senior team at Prairie bring experience and credibility and work great with Brett. Paul needs to surround himself with the best of the best or at least the best he can and if that's Blumberg then we're screwed as he is simply a yes man that has done nothing.

Anyway back to Paul, he will never stop talking about Bug Sandy as his flag ship as it's literally his baby. He was the vendor and he put his hard earned into it (received millions back for it but good on him, he has the brains and foresight to do it) and we are simply investing in his project.

Anyone that thinks about calling a no confidence vote, don't understand AZL. The amount of shares the board now controls means they will do what they want. A prime example if the performance rights which everyone voted against but it didn't make a difference.

Our choice is simple, believe and hang on (buy) or sell and move on. Nothing more to it.

I personally haven't communicated with Paul in 6 months. We had an exchange about NTEC not being a legal agreement and needing it to be binding and he disagreed. I left it at that. My money is in, will stay in and hopefully we are rewarded but I won't bother communicating with Paul as I know what I'm going to hear. His job is to reassure investors that we will be successful so don't ever expect any ceo of any company to tell you otherwise. In other words DYOR and make what you believe is the best decision for yourself

Our time will come again. Whether it's this year or next, I believe AZL will shine and hit new heights
    Last edited by Magic2000: 05/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $44.53K 2.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2934054 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 8486204 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.