AZL 8.70% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

The news is true. It's no coincidence I've posted...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    The news is true. It's no coincidence I've posted about the supply chain months ago despite only now coming into media attention. Having travelled North America, part of my role in M&A is to diligence projects. I can't tell you just how many greenfield chemical factories, battery manufacturing plants, anodes, cathodes, basically every part of a battery value/supply chain are currently being built in North America simply because there are a lot. This includes Mexico, down to supply of such things as screws and bolts. It is no coincidence we are investing on such projects as Prairie Lithium... because ultimately, raw materials need too come from somewhere. The cheaper and easier (meaning dependable and secure) the better. Hence we are excited to see pilot's results from Prairie - if it is as good as we suspect, then it's a win for many, not just shareholders but those who may depend on it within the said supply chain.

By the way, remember Liontown's attendance to the Florida conference? It's no coincidence why the Australian Govt is now investing heavily in Kathleen. So here's hoping we find even just a clue as to the results of Blumberg's meetings... because I hear a lot about LTR not nothing about AZL.

Australian entities are positioning ourselves (and helping set up) to be part of the (currently being developed) North American critical minerals supply and value chain. AZL in our view is well positioned to capitalise on what's happening on the ground... but as always time will tell if management can pull it off. Here's hoping.

Argyle appears over enthusiastic to what he sees and noticing... on verge of over pumping a stock... but his sentiment has merits. If only others would be so kind as to travel and see for themselves the size, magnitude and multitude of mega/giga factories currently being built across North America - I don't know how to describe it. Perhaps the threat of China has finally woken back up North American manufacturing power into top gear (Canada, US and Mexico). They are hungry for materials, Chile and Australia in particular when it comes to lithium as not enough production capacity to supply all these mega projects from forecasted internal supply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $80.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $199.3K 9.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2779450 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 857409 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 8251878
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.