AZL 8.70% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

Watched it. Others didn't seem phased to me. At least we...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    Watched it. Others didn't seem phased to me. At least we know which DLE method used, and it would just be solely on pilot - there's no commercial contract so it would likely be a work order not a commitment to scale. It's no secret anyway as anyone can ask to visit the pilot plant. If it works really well and ESM keeps cost low with eye on the prize long-term commercial contract, they'd likely be doing things for free (as there's no economies of scale that can be costed in yet).

The DLE part should be finished now and that's the results we're waiting on. We hope the results are as good as we suspect - high grade, low cost and easily scalable. Easily scalable meaning quick and cheap.

Next month, CFRO - should be a simple step, the facility once built up needs to prove the process can be done quickly and cheaply also easily scalable (chemicals are expensive).

The above are happening concurrently while Prairie commercial site is being developed (we're waiting on permit/license update we anticipate in the next couple of weeks if not early next month).

All up. So far, despite minor delays (minor meaning in mining terms a couple of months) the project remains on course to deliver commercial production first half of 2025. It is therefore more advanced than Vulcan in Europe, and should be valued on almost equal terms.

That is all, of course, our own sentiment based on the information we have.

Big Sandy, as big as an opportunity that it is, still remains icing on the cake. It's a pretty big icing but mind you, Prairie is a pretty big cake.

Have a nice weekend. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $80.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $199.3K 9.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2779450 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 857409 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 8251878
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.