AZL 4.76% 2.2¢ arizona lithium limited

We are looking at this from different point of view. For...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    We are looking at this from different point of view. For example, from a day trading perspective...

You appear to be seeing 10M "dump" and asking why would anyone do that? While I see it as healthy liquidity - if someone wants out, another is more than happy to acquire. Investors including retail have their own reasons for selling but it doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad company or a bad stock. As poignant example, when 29M share price crashed recently my team immediately went on overdrive to find out why and found Ausbil dumped. We found no good reason for the dumped and assumed it was a desperate attempt to free up cash. We eventually found ourselves competing for shares with the likes of AusSuper at bottom prices (20c). Right now, over a month later 29M is almost but slowly getting back to 60c. My point here is that no matter if someone dumps, so long as the underlying asset warrants an appreciation in value other investors will acquire, even if it takes time as acquisition doesn't happen over one day, it doesn't happen over a week either, mostly it takes 3 months of trading.

AZL has healthy liquidity compared to most penny stocks. I don't have an associated risk to liquidity on AZL as we often do with penny stocks, as a lot would barely trade. This liquidity is very important as that's the whole point of publicly listing in the first place. I'm sure you're aware of penny stocks that barely trade (and that's a red flag).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $98.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $12.29K 571.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4339758 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1861462 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 1895138
Last updated 15.04pm 09/05/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.