AZL 4.76% 2.2¢ arizona lithium limited

The only pumping required for AZL is the lithium brine in...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    The only pumping required for AZL is the lithium brine in Saskatchewan. Theres a reason why bankers like Goldman Sachs have a different view of lithium market to BMI. That is, bankers don't differentiate between lithium sources - lithium, to them, is just lithium. They dismiss in their report about quantity of quality lithium that is battery grade - purity is utmost importance. Rabe knows this well. In fact, it's been his life mission to work on resource that meets that very high end requirement.

Bankers count the likes of lepidolite resource coming within China as oversupply despite it not meeting the rechargeable battery grade required and economically bad as cost is more than what they sell it for on the aggregate. Bankers don't have a care in the world where lithium comes from whether brine, clay or spodumene and just labels it all as "lithium". They don't care about 99% purity vs 99.5% and what it takes to get there. But you know who does? BMI. Fastmarket and the likes.

So if I were a betting person, and I'm not, I'd bet on BMI not Goldman Sachs and the likes.

The market obviously goes with the banks as its financials even if Goldman Sachs always gets their forecasts wrong. Always. Since as long as I can remember and even more so now with new blood youngsters in their team who sits around in front of a desk to get their facts using nothing but internet as opposed physically visiting mines, plants and factories to complete due diligence.

BMI reports there will not be enough QUALITY supply to support the required rechargeable battery grade demand that needs quality lithium starting this year, 2024. I'd listen to them if I were you, not some banker who does nothing all day but trade stocks for pips.

Cheers
    Last edited by BRProject: 12/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $98.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $12.29K 571.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4339758 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1861462 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 1895138
Last updated 15.04pm 09/05/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.