AZL 4.76% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

In short: A Human Rights Watch Report found that Chinese...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    In short: A Human Rights Watch Report found that Chinese authorities renamed more than 600 Uyghur villages to remove religious or cultural references

A bit of topic, but why shouldnt the West be fully independent from the market manipulation of China on how they do business..
    Trade sanctions of wine /barley/ lobsters etc..just because they could..
    Many have diversed because of this, now suppliers trend with caution. Once burnt twice shy.
    Listened to the Lastest Fastmarkets podcast, and they mention its crazy to apply sactions on Chinese battery/ cars supplies.
    Obviously they haven't job reliant on local manufacturers.
    China will/ currently subsiding their huge battery machine to bring Western countries manufacturers to be at their Mercy!

With some EV Corps already going under in the states, I feel we have reached a critical point.
    we cave in to China and reduce tariffs or keep tariffs high and do what the EU is doing and allow participation of chinese Corps to merge with USA corps to keep jobs in the West.
    Looks like a few li producers wont be able to open if cost stays low, and cash burn eats away running cost.
    if we can keep producing at low cost..woth new battery plants getting built..I hedging we can do it.
    Wont ve easy for BOD..Might have to tighten the belts up as a company.
    Do we really want to do business with CCP..when they treat they own people like this.India has a younger age population now than Chinas aging..this will be our future emerging market..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $108.7K 5.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 4004306 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 315675 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.