AZL 9.09% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-22312

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Seems that you were right all along. Brickbats were hurled at you almost every time you posted something negative, but the accuracy of your comments has been borne out by time. I only hold one Oz stock today, and that amounts to just a couple of thousand AUD. Coupled with the fact I have to pay my broker the equivalent of AUD140 every time I buy AND sell any Oz stock, it just isn't worth it. Buying US shares are way more profitable. Just look at AZL, SYA, PLL, CXO. All in the dump. The ONLY stock that I followed (but not necessarily bought) that has gone skyward in the last year is GHY. One solitary stock! Everything else, down in the dump. Oz shares are a joke. Whenever a stock exchange prices its stocks in the pennies, watch out. The ostensible reason for pricing shares so low is that investors and traders can afford to buy them. But look at the US, look at NASDAQ. If a company's stock goes and stays below USD1 for a specified amount of time, NASDAQ delists it for noncompliance. That's the way it should be, because there is something inherently dodgy about a market which prices its stocks cheaper than a packet of crisps. Can you imagine Mr.Gates agreeing to have Microsoft shares split and be sold at 40 US cents? I'd imagine psychology might be part of the reason. Something SO cheap demeans the prestige of the stock. Affordability should always take a backseat to prestige. I DO understand that there's a HUGE difference in Microsoft and AZL's market caps, but STILL. Just imagine if AZL r/s its stock, what will happen? I'd imagine investor interest will spike. I tell you, NO ONE in their right minds should be investing in Oz penny stocks. Oz megacaps are OK, but not jokes like AZL or PLL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $63.75K 3.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291133 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2171592 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.