AZL 0.00% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-2234

1. 3,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    the Hulapai tribe are a tribe of 100. Doesn't matter how many members sign up to their organisation. only 100 ppl live there. There is a precedent set in federal court recently where Native Americans lost the battle to stop an explorer from drilling. The constitution states native Americans do not have any claim to land not belonging to them. Go back and read articles I previously posted with facts stated directly by Hulapai tribe leaders confirming they have no rights but they had to try. The tribe does not own the land nor does it have any claim to it. AZL confirmed any historical artefacts they can retrieve from the land, they will hand over to them. the tribe set up a go fund me page to try and fight AZL in court and they raised USD1200. They organised a weekend protest where only a handful of ppl attended. this has all been covered before dating back to June so if you were here you would have seen all that so suggest you go back and read. There is an indigenous small local news agency called High country news, look them up. here is the federal court ruling. There are also videos on YouTube.
    No disrespect to your comments but they are not factual
    The tribe moved its argument towards the contamination of water however AZL's drilling will not reach the hot springs 360m or so under ground. That's why AZL bought rights to truck or pipe water in.
    Thacker pass has been approved, again read up on it, they had a different issue which related to an endangered plant specie if I remember right and yet it has been approved.
    Reading your history, it's clear to me where you are coming from and what your objective is IMO.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3844/3844337-7480162ba5b4d5c56805355b57db26b7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $20.09K 1.339M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2019557 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 4047432 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.