AZL 0.00% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-22364

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    your iching for a victory over crushing AZL l believe you are part of a group of activists fighting to stop big sandy by messing around with this forum but seriously this forum means nothing in the real world regards any influence on net company valuation it,s for the little fish to talk to about their investment ,,,,or in your case non investment the real important influencer,s know better to have more informed decision,s based òn techincal and fundamental data not emotional ŕesponse which you are trying to exploit,l care very much about our home planet too ,not just about a small plot of attachment and it,s seems to me your battle will be in vain and the planet will be plundered to oblivian and capitalism will prevail and there are no countries just area,s for the systems money as the rulers of this world use money to feed the system and indocrination to manage the masses who are slave,s,,,i thats all there is and l am a holder knowing all this because l have a family to look after and bill,s to pay because l exist ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $77.03K 4.187M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 5355804 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 540054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.