AZL 6.25% 1.7¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-22543

1. 3,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    Can i ask a dumb question. How do you know Brett Rabe has left? It does not worry me as he can be replaced easily but i cannot see any news he is left for greener pastures. He built the LRC so his job is done. Putting 99.5% Prairie through the LRC does not require Rabe and believe me their are many Chemical Engineers out there to do Rabe's job. Im a Chem Engineer and i know many people who could do this role. Prairie is key to any AZL success and Zach Maurer holds 51 million shares. Only low cost Lithium producers will survive this decade and that means all Chinese and African LCE production is losing massive amounts at these prices so surely this production ends shortly. No way can CCP keep subsidizing these loss making mines and the enviromental damage being done by Lepidolite producers in China is gaining alot of media world wide. AZL costs are so very low and so ESG compliant that surely we sign an off take once the 3 wells are drilled and ready for production.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6354/6354933-e9b36ebffdec2b2acf6b16e8cdd7af4a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.