AZL 6.25% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

I have been a shareholder since the Hawkstone days, and while I...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11

I have been a shareholder since the Hawkstone days, and while I don't usually post on this forum, I've read many of the discussions. I've noticed that you've been here for a long time, consistently spreading negativity about this stock—whether it's the lithium spot price, the Prairie project, or legal and environmental issues and much more repetitive post. It seems like you only see the negative, and I've yet to see any constructive criticism from you.

Just like we've seen with most lithium stocks that have fallen 70-92% from their highs in the last two years. So what do you call that, were they operating in Arizona.

I understand that every stock has its positives and negatives, but no one can guarantee where the price will go next. What about those who bought in at much higher prices and are now selling at a loss, only to see the stock potentially reach 10c in a month or a year? Will you take responsibility for advising them to sell at these low levels? So you call that as warning? And you could have seen last time in November when it reached 1.4c and in 3 weeks it went to 5.8c. were you responsible for those people who sold at those low level when they could have sold at 3c,4c or even 5c. Let time decide and why you are posting 10-20 post a day.

Personally, I don't tell people to buy or sell—that's their decision because it's their money. Whether they choose to sell, hold, or buy more, it's up to them. I am happy with the company progress. As the company progresses and market sentiment changes, the price could recover,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $165.5K 11.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 471882 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 7989521 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.