AZL 0.00% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

"Let's see what happens on 17 September."I completely agree with...

1. 3,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    "Let's see what happens on 17 September."

I completely agree with that. Let's not attack the lawyers and the witnesses before then. Even Donald Trump has to abide by those rules, even after his felony convictions.

It's rare for federal judges to issue a temporary restraining order and then come back later a month and admit, "I was completely befuddled, let's just forget about it, full steam ahead." But anything could happen. She could even give the parties a month to negotiate a settlement, limiting the number of holes to be drilled. AZL is paying annual fees for more than 300 BLM claims at Big Sandy, and they haven't even asked yet to drill some of them. Reason? Anyone? If the lithium is spread evenly through the territory, as they sometimes like to infer, why not start on the south end?

Correct me if I'm wrong, the market cap is now less than what was paid for Prairie. I don't have anything against Prairie, I just think they paid way too much for it. I own some Grounded, which will be worth a lot if Prairie turns out to be viable. We know that DLE works; we don't know that mining clay works. Thacker Pass investors are certainly having second thoughts about that. The AZL mantra is hilarious: "DLE is cheaper and greener; so we're spending our last dollars on Big Sandy legal fees."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.