AZL 7.14% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

For those who are new here, there is a certain type of juvenile...

1. 3,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    For those who are new here, there is a certain type of juvenile humor that involves making up fake accounts using other people's real names, while at the same time making fun of their names by, for example, changing Berglan to Burger and then Burgerland. If you want to invest alongside that type, it's your money. Certainly it doesn't bother the Hong Kong mutual funds where they bought up a lot of this stuff, expecting it to be used in Arizona but finding it spent in Canada.

I confess, I have posted a lot of stuff here, because I think original source documents should be made available and the company is doing its best to hide the bad news by burying it in announcements that repeat what is already known. If you don't want to read it, just block me.

For a long time I was accused of being a Colorado lawyer who got in trouble with BLM for helping some Native American elders who camped out at Thacker Pass, a failing clay project in Nevada. Recently I have been accused of being an Earthjustice lawyer. It really drives people crazy when they can't figure out who is responding to their false accusations and childish insults.

Oh, by the way, generally speaking, the main routes of contamination for people who are not exposed to arsenic in their work (occupational exposure) are drinking water first, followed by food. Absorption through the skin seems to be minimal, so arsenic exposure through hand washing, laundry, bathing, etc. is not considered to be a problem.
    https://umaine.edu/arsenic/health-effects-of-arsenic/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $12.25K 875.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 5388847 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2646681 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.