AZL 0.00% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-22838

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    No I haven’t copy & paste information like yourself, I rely on my own qualified knowledge. I have referenced material for you to research, which clearly you have not.

Educate yourself.
    https://adia.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Minimum-Construction-Requirements-Edition-4.pdf

Monitoring Piezometers are seperate bores strategically situated away from a production bore.. They’re then used during pump testing to determine the cone of depression, direction of flow & yield. It is common to have many piezometers to monitor a single bore.

It wouldn’t be unrealistic for the courts to request AZL to drill & install 50mm piezometer, a cheap & affective ground water monitoring system - & that is on the assumption, based off your remarks stating this is not already in place.

There are many more factors to consider in relation to ground water management, but that is not your interest & this much is clear. You continue to spread misinformation on matters you have no qualification or experience in whatsoever.

”wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools speak because they have to say something.”

Looking forward to the next positive announcements AZL!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $25.93K 1.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 4874382 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 10663122 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.