AZL 7.14% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-22912

1. 4,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3867
    Super star, I love your work. Frog living in a well, thinking that's the world.

I did a report today across 160 stocks in Lithium/Uranium/REE sector. Over 90% of them are at their 52 week lows, or close to it.
    You must be thinking - why is DC telling me that? opportunities mate.

You think you are a genius. Look thru all the numbers in this weekly posts. I am giving you all the candy that you deserve. You will get over 100 stocks where you can say that stocks are going down. You will look like a genius. I know you will enjoy that fame.
    Every day I read Ravgnome does a daily wrap up. Every day over 50 stocks are doing 52 week lows. Another Santa lolly for you. Go to all those stocks and show how great you are. We really need more of you. Try to get some more like minded. How can we not have brilliance, that genius, among us. And its not about trying to venting out on all the losses I am making elsewhere - No way, its nothing to with that. And I am averaging down on my own stocks that are going miserable, but I am come here to bash others who are doing the same, its nothing to with that? No way. You have been given all clear. You are one of a kind. Special treatment. Enjoy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $12.25K 875.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 5388847 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2646681 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.