AZL 0.00% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

So Life Free is also a Battery and lithium expert now...man you...

1. 1,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    So Life Free is also a Battery and lithium expert now...man you are a jack of all trades...

It's true China has by being proactive shocked the West. They are leading the World in Battery/ Car/ EV'S and Hybrds is leading sales from ICE cars there now. Tesla doing huge volumes there...Storage battery sales are going huge/ Tesla/BYD hitting the market with larger capacity cells . NIO three-minute battery swaps aka loss cost per car $10,000...you lease batteries and the car won't lose resale value.They have a few battery swaps in the EU now.
    China taking the tariff hikes on their EVs to the EU to its Court...Most likely will take 2 years..

Korean battery makers hitting USA /Canada with battery-making factories ready to be built. Lithium procession plants are on the books. Tesla plant in texas will be running soon 2025 most likely. https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-lithium-refinery-construction/
    The West might need to have Joint Ventures to catch up to China's pace. . Need to keep jobs in America hence the tariffs, but like Toyota in the 80's..can't change market forces sometimes..need to accept the change and grow from it.

Lifefree....what stopping us from exporting our Lithium at AZL to China like Sayona does? Give me an answer Prof Lifefree, please.

Cheers...... "Sometimes to can't change progress Life-free, you just need to accept it.

I'm 100% ALZ with NTEC now a major holding will not disrespect the Native Americans Sacred Spring....I am with you on preserving historic sacred locations throughout the World.
    We had Rio Tino big stuff up with those First Nation caves which were partially destroyed and they lost a Huge court case because of that harm. Then you had BHP in Brazil dam collapse f up....Oil spills from ships that were 50 years past their used-by dates..the list goes on and on..

Yes Life-free it is a two way street...but extreme people get nothing fixed up

Lithium looks like a return to gains....Good luck all All in

.Need people like JFK.. IF MAN CREATED THE PROBLEM MAN IS ABLE TO FIX UP THAT PROBLEM....Cuban Missile Crisis"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.