AZL 7.14% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

simple from memory AZL originally drilled in a smaller drill (I...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    simple from memory AZL originally drilled in a smaller drill (I think 5K) radius voiding the need for an EA

As the project has now expanded to phase 3 drilling an EA is required due to the increased scope of work and potential environmental impact

The same will happen to your other "companies" as the resource and drilling is expanded overtime. That is the process. It's unavoidable.

Ultimately at some point in the future an Environmental Impact statement also has to be undertaken and approved for the mining permit to be released and a record of decision provided by the BLM.

The company you constantly refer too, has not completed an EA, has no MRE, has only just started its metallurgical testing, has not worked through its flow sheet, has not started building its pilot plant and probably hasn't considered water usage yet as its too early in its development cycle. That's a long list...

AZL on the other has worked through those steps in the last 12-18 months with Scoping study, PFS, DFS due next year. Companies are miles apart in development.

I know which one I would want to be on in a surging lithium market, with a pilot plant built next year which will provide sample product to potential offtake customers.

Do the math.

Also to answer why Lithium over magnesium from your previous post, simple, lithium is the lightest metal on the periodic table. That's why it was chosen by the industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $12.25K 875.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 5388847 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2646681 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.