AZL 5.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

Well what a rollercoaster ride, I must admit i did not think AZl...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3862/3862201-9acba6dfe5a023bb45ba2735993ec3ff.jpg

Well what a rollercoaster ride, I must admit i did not think AZl would retract this far, mainly because of the size and quality of Big Sandy. Looking at the chart there seems to be some support at the .085 to .088 cents mark , trade volumes are 25 m per day recently, could be day trading and loose hands , but also be influenced by the anticipation of the BLM announcement and possibly a bit of Panic mentality. I would expect these volumes to settle down a bit prior to the next leg up, however that BLM could drop at any time, so where all on the edge of our seats.

Are we near the bottom of this retraction? well looking at the value of AZL , we have 20 million in cash and a very promising opportunity in big sandy plus not to forget Lordsburg and potentially additional revenue for the options approx 16million.

AZL market cap is currently 171 million, considering the unknown BLM Announcement, the current position of the resources AZL controls , i believe the share price represents fair value......... With a positive BLM announcement double it , with drilling anticipation triple it..........

This is Small cap investing the risk and the reward are higher, but if you look at that graph up above the price of risk has just been halved. This has factored in a negative BLM announcement.... I am not implying the BLM announcement is negative , just the value of the share offers growth /reward for those who are willing to punt on a positive announcement.

PUNT ..... Ok this is not horse racing , so there are a few factors an investor will consider in coming to a decision , mine include......... management, capital, experience / team, timing , location and precedents, research and resource quality ......these factors change it from a Punt to an calculated investment.

Anyway just my thoughts DYOR and lets see if the trade volumes decrease a bit in readyness for a positive announcement , thats my Punt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $96.02K 4.900M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 859469 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1009813 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.