AZL 5.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

Lifeflee, context is everything, its not to hard to cherry pick...

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47

Lifeflee, context is everything, its not to hard to cherry pick articles that suit your needs. Below is an excerpt from a research article conducted by The University of Arizona (2014), Arizona is big on mining, the Rio Tinto mine is mentioned at the end....Grow up......

Great seal of the state of Arizona

Copper Mining in Arizona and Tribal Lands

The legacy of mining is etched into the landscape and history of Arizona. It is part of the culture, economy, and environment. Indeed, copper is showcased as one of the “Five Cs” upon which the Arizona economy was founded. These five industries – cattle, cotton, citrus, climate, and copper – are represented on the Great Seal of the State of Arizona.

Arizona produces approximately 65% of the country’s copper (AZGS, 2014). In 2011, copper mining contributed $4.6 billion in direct and indirect economic benefits to the state, generating 49,800 jobs (AZ Mining Assoc., 2011). Arizona is home to the Morenci Mine, owned by Freeport-McMoRan, which is one of the largest copper mines in the world (Freeport-McMoRan, 2014).

There are 27 major mines in Arizona, including 10 major copper mines which produce 23 to 632 million pounds of copper per year. Of interest, only two of the 10 major copper mines are located north of Phoenix; the rest are located in the south eastern part of the state. In addition, there are two proposed major mines, which are waiting for special permitting to be approved to begin production: Rosemont Copper Mine near Tucson, AZ (on lands sacred to the Tohono O’odham and Pascua Yaqui Tribes) and Resolution Copper Mine near Superior, AZ (on lands sacred to the San Carlos Apache and related Tribes).

Last edited by Cleaver1: 21/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $44.53K 2.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2934054 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 8486204 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.