AZL 0.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-399

1. 1,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    There are no leaks with this company. Professional outfits don't leak. Everyone would have signed non-disclosure agreements. Why is the price going up?? It's all in the press. Today lithium pricing for carbonate and hydroxide hit all time highs. For example, Rio Tinto reported on their US$2.4 billion Jadar lithium project in Serbia yesterday saying the world needs 60 such projects to meet EV demand by 2030. Current global production needs to go up to 3 million tonnes per year of carbonate/hydroxide by 2030 to meet mid-point consensus EV sales forecasts. Current global production is a lousy 350,000 tonnes and there just aren't enough projects in the pipeline to meet the shortfall. So what is going to happen?? Lithium prices must continue to rise because no one will be making ICE vehicles in 2030. Why would you when no one will want them. And this just makes AZL a more exciting proposition in my view.

At some point there's going to be a game of musical chairs and all the battery manufacturers - think CATL, LG Chem etc -- and the OEMs - think Ford, GM, VW, Stellantis will be scrambling to buy lithium assets to ensure they have enough supply locked up. My bet is the music will stop in calendar 2022 and we may likely have a bidding war on our hands. The price on AZL at that point could be anything. This isn't a once in a life time opportunity - it's bigger than that. People who have loaded up on cheap lithium shares over the past few years can set their family up for generations on the back of this. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $85.38K 4.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3125037 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 612298 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.