AZL 0.00% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

people are definitely more excited and active on green days...

1. 3,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    people are definitely more excited and active on green days especially with the recent increase. setting up a base over 16c is fantastic in my eyes. If you go back a few months many were predicting sp to be at 20c or in the 20's post BLM announcement, sentiment and the market has determined otherwise hitting 20.5 yesterday and now ppl are talking about the SP sitting in the 40's post BLM, throw in a cornerstone investor and we are talking 80's or 90's, make it Elon and we are in the dollars. Potential for AZL is multi billion dollar mc so how fast we get there time will tell. Pipeline shows Offtakes in Q3 if I remember correctly, would be a great surprise to see something earlier (one can wish).

I personally hate Friday's but today there was an extra sprinkle of hatred as the entire market I am following was red. I haven't looked into what brought this on to affect the ASX but I'm guessing someone farted in the US or China. Could be another new strain hahaha don't know haven't looked into it yet but one things for sure, the market will bounce back as will AZL. We actually had good continuous volume today just a red market so good to see volume continuing to flow in. Bring on next week

Have a great couple of days off AZL fam.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $8.61K 574.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 4464746 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8416735 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.