AZL 15.8% 2.2¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-5183

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    It's interesting watching industries as a whole moving away from ICE engines towards electric and not just in regards to vehicles.

I work in a large chain of cemeteries(government run),most of our maintenance equipment relys on the dinosaur design of old 2 stroke,diesel and petrol engines.Push mowers,ride on zero turn mowers,brushcutters,leaf blowers,atv's etc

4 years ago there was a push to go green and we trialled some new equipment,back then in its early stages the technology & design wasn't quite up to the job being quite primitive.
    Fast forward to today and the tech has come a long way.
    We are trialling electric ride on mowers,worth 70k+ with positive feedback on all things electric and even have robotic lawnmowers cutting grass up and down steep slopes and in
    monument areas.

The incentives and grants from government for going green are becoming more enticing and allows bigger budgets for organisations.One day all our maintenance equipment will be electric and its seems like its going to be alot sooner rather than later.

All these batteries/lithium have to come from somewhere and it blows my mind to think someday possible the old noisy Australian lawnmower/whippersnipper which most households own could potentially be replaced by an electric version & the sheer scale of batteries and minerals needed would be huge.Im seeing already seeing my neighbours and contractors making the switch.

Even something as simple as boat outboard motors are slowly being phased out.There's also no 2stroke motors being allowed to be sold here in Oz brand new,imports have stopped.
    Some lakes have outright banned 2stroke engines and limited boat owners to either electric and cleaning burning unleaded models.

Anyway the worlds changing and its interesting to see it play out in our daily lives.

Go AZL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.003(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $98.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $186.3K 8.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 225000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 8830282 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.