AZL 5.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-5410

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 704
    Morning all,

Anyone heard anything or spoken to management directly in relation to acquiring the water rights for our big Sandy project? This was talked about in our most recent capital raise and I haven’t seen or heard anything since then regarding its progress. I haven’t topped up since the early days as I am not willing to take on any more additional risk without the surety of water rights ownership.

People may say this is merely a formality and a matter of time which is fine but I’d rather know for certain before I commit more capital into AZL, I have enough as it is but am happy to add more once it has been confirmed (I don’t mind paying a little bit more today as I bought it so cheap and even at todays price it is cheap relatively speaking, if we receive BLM approval and further add to our resource base, which I have no doubt we will).

I’ve always maintained that we haven’t received approval from BLM due to the aforementioned water issue and am happy to be wrong if we receive approval in March without the ownership of water rights. I am saying March as that is what the BLM last told me when I called, take that with a grain of salt as they also told me we would have an answer back in December last year when I called in October as well.

Maybe I am being paranoid but I can’t seem to reason with myself why the approval or disapproval for that matter keeps getting deferred, it will almost be one year since we applied for the additional drilling. I think it’s gone beyond the standard processing time even with the changeover from government administration etc. My theory is BLM officers have spoken to Paul direct and tapped him on the shoulder and said if you secure water rights then we will approve but until then we will continue to defer the decision. The only environmental concern from parties not in favour of the project is literally the use of water. The last thing the BLM a government department wants is litigation from a third party arguing prejudice to a mining organisation, providing them access to water for drilling but not to the tribe for them to live and farm… could you imagine the shit show once media became involved and activists jump on board, yeah no thanks.

In my opinion BLM won’t have this problem anymore when we secure access to independent use of water from acquiring the rights from a third party and therefore case closed and litigation unlikely or if pursued will be a waste of time. Anyway that is my rant for this Saturday, good luck to all holders, cheers CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $96.02K 4.900M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 859469 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1009813 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.