AZL 6.25% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-5717

1. 3,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    The US strategy over the last 60yrs has failed politically and economically. I'm watching Fox News as I type this and they are showing LIVE pictures of artillery fire in the distance on the Russian Ukrainian boarder, they refer declare this as the war / invasion beginning but it's not until they cross live to a reporter on the front line in the Ukraine that states the small arms attacks are being fired by Russian backed separatists who have been fighting in Ukraine for years so this is nothing new however western media want us to believe this is Russia bombing Ukraine, an absolute joke.
    You mention Afghanistan who they trained to fight Russia, they failed. Vietnam failed, Iraq they were successful in removing the tyrant Saddam who was their close ally and who they supported to fight Iran for 8yrs or so but now don't like the alliance between Iraq and Iran which is a result of their invasion, they supplied Qadafi in Libya then killed him mate the list can go on and on. Overall as you said it's continued failure and they distract from what is really going on by brainwashing the masses.
    China in the meantime have been strategic and are now in the position of being the real global super power. China now controls the world economically and NATO can't reverse this. Is it possible to reverse China's rise? absolutely NOT. All the US can do now is maintain some credibility by not having to rely on China for resources.
    They were able to divide and conquer the Middle East to be able to get their hands on Oil but they won't be able to do this with China or China's allies.
    War is inevitable with China one day in the distant future (I hope very distant) and my crystal ball tells me China will be the remaining global super power (we're screwed in Australia as we will be an easy take over target).
    In the meantime the Biden administration is at least WOKE to the need to be self sufficient and sustainable in Lithium so that's brilliant for us investors.
    People may say they don't need a history lesson and I apologise if I babbled too much crap on non AZL related matters, won't be discussing that further just replying to Stocki lol
    I'm excited to see what this White House announcement about lithium brings. From what I'm reading and have read it will be a stronger message than just the rare earths announcement re the pentagon being banned from acquiring rare earths from China, the US can't afford to drop the ball on this but the problem with western politics is political correctness, self preservation etc... One thing China / Russia don't have to worry about and that's to China & Russia advantage.
    Trump will come back and put America first again. The Biden administration is saying the right things regarding lithium but agencies like BLM don't seem to have got the msg yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $44.90K 2.827M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 9743154 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 407432 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.