AZL 0.00% 1.4¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-5731

1. 1,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    Most Australians don't rely solely on the toxic under-world of social media for their regular diet of news and information and I suspect that even those that do regularly inhabit this domain of conspiracy theorists and vitriol peddlers doubt most of what they read if they are indeed able to be reflective and honest with themselves. Australians are no different to Americans in this regard is my genuine experience. We all have a fall back position to mainstream media when we want the real facts.

Biden may be old and not as sure-footed as he once was but can't we all see ourselves in a similar position when we are his age? Australians have great respect for the office of the US president regardless of the age of the incumbent and whether he or she is a Democrat or Republican. What we also know is the president has the support of a great number of clever and intelligent people in the White House and elsewhere in the US economy and Biden along with his predecessors brings this collective wisdom to the office. This is why I know the BLM will make the correct decision around Big Sandy and the approval to drill for phase 3 of our project will be given in the next month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $12.06K 858.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 5116903 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2090516 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.