AZL 8.70% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

I’m posting on a phone so it’s too hard trying to post the...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I’m posting on a phone so it’s too hard trying to post the timelines of the the last US elections and the corresponding (in sync) rapid rise of AZLs ( HWK) share price. ( with graphs).

But it was very very clear at the time the HWK ( AZL) share price took a massive jump on the back of Bidens victory.

It left the 1-2c price range forever it’s seems immediately after Trump got the boot. Look it up.

This can only be due to the fact that Trump was seen to back big oil, having repealed the clean air act. And the other guys were/are talking climate change action which has to be good for stocks like US based AZL.. clearly..
    So although Trump talked big on critical element action
    ( for its nationalistic appeal) he had 4 years to actually do something and little more than talk happened.

By the way the yanks have been talking a big game on critical element reserves for years ( both sides of government) and little has happened.

So private enterprise is coming to the rescue as electric cars come to price parity and being better cars the choice for consumers is easy.
    And as alternative energy generation in most cases becomes cheaper than carbon based tech.. well the end is nigh for old tech..

Dont get me wrong Old Joe is about 20 years, perhaps thirty past his peak. So is Trump by the way but at least Biden doesn’t have a spray tan ( I mean really at 75yo wtf?) an import trophy wife with too much Botox and a narcissistic personality disorder.. ha ha..

Lets hope the US and Australia get some visionary and in the case of the US younger leaders... we all think the Russians are looking like Rivals... they are not rivals, perhaps 30 years ago not now, now we need them and everyone else on our side.

So as much as I support Ukrainian independence, them being in NATO gains nothing for the US and the west. It’s just something more for the US to pay for. Why not leave it as it is, a buffer zone.. the Russian economy is up the shit stop talking NATO membership and they will forget a war they can’t afford.

Ukraine can quietly join the EU if they think that’s a good idea..

Putin is leader for life anyway, he doesn’t need the war for popularity... he doesn’t care if he’s popular, he’s going nowhere..

China is going to be the next real Superpower and they will make the Russians look like the has beens they are.

Yep, China are going to be a scary superpower and the west needs to start playing a much smarter game than it has to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $80.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $199.3K 9.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2779450 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 857409 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 8251878
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.