AZL 0.00% 1.7¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-5837

1. 3,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    Hate to say it but Putin is miles ahead of the game. The way he has planted the seed for the future annexation of Donetsk & Luhansk was handled brilliantly. The guys a seasoned politician. LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT I don't agree with anything he is doing but he is playing world leaders like yo-yo's and doing whatever he wants.
    Germany has cancelled the certification of Nordstream 2 which is massive for both countries as well as Europe. Putin will definitely pay for this but I don't think he cares, additional sanctions far more severe to come.

His speech yesterday was creepy talking about how every tradition / cultural significance etc... Ukraine has is Russian pretty much saying they shouldn't exist so that's a sign of things to come. When a guy is sitting there talking about Stalin, his ppl should be worried. Realistically if Ukraine doesn't join NATO I can't see them existing in 15yrs time.
    I just saw him questioning Russian ministers and asking them one by one so you support the independence of these to regions and politicians were shitting their pants whilst he was laughing at them telling them just answer yes or no. Needless to say no one dared say no.

Back to the war, there won't be one. There has been fighting in the above two regions in Eastern Ukraine for the last 8yrs and there may be some small arms attacks but even though Ukraine leader is talking big saying we will defend every inch of their land, I can't see him fighting Putin militarily. Zelenskyy will continue pushing world leaders to put strong sanctions on Russia but this won't stop Putin. Once upon a time Russia had nothing due to sanctions placed on them after the break up of the Soviet Union and now they are self sufficient and a global exporter of energy and whether we like it or not a global super power.

US futures were down 600 points pre open however they have bounced back and are down only 200 points with more gains to come. This means the market expected far worse so there is light at the end of the tunnel.
    Realistically IMO with Biden in power Putin can do what he wants except attack a NATO country which is why Lithuania is talking tough against Putin.
    Back to you in the studio @Stocki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $70.43K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 8083178 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1701286 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.