AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-5861

1. 4,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3931
    A decent day, and first step to get to base 16.

AZL did wwell today to finish 1c higher at 12.5c. Our volume was in mid range of around 26m shares traded, and half of yesterday.

ASX Li stocks also did well with average gains between 7 and 8% of the stocks I track. We gained 8.7%, so better than average.

Personally picked up oppies at 4.1c. Have a fair few now, some my trading shares, now we really need a good run.
    I reckon this was the first good step of reversal. We did not touch the low of yesterday, the 11c which was good. So halfway there to get back to 14c which will be step 2. Third step to 16c. And then boom - Something will happen and we will reach mid 20s and start trading with a 2 in front. Yes, I am expecting a gain of 60 to 80% in short term, which is a few weeks. Of course, some things have to go our way with luck also on our side, let's see.

What next - ASX played its own game today and defied a big down of dow yesterday of around 1.5%. Not sure how that came. Pretty sure it is not the relief rally I am expecting, as that will be a massive green. War situation is still fluid, but I feel market is slowly factoring it now, so should not drop much even if situation worsens. Dow has still not absorbed everything, and has been having bad few weeks. But we need dow to give that message that market has factored everything , and to begin the massive relief rally, say with a 1000 point green day. Will that happen tonight, unlikely but its there with a low probability, maybe it will take another couple of days. Let's see. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.