AZL 7.89% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

This happened yesterday and is a GREAT signal for AZL holders....

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    This happened yesterday and is a GREAT signal for AZL holders. BLM decisions are happening. The US has a time-critical, urgent need to guarantee its lithium supplies. We've already seen Tesla getting ahead of the queue. Now the US government is moving. Global friction has put enormous urgency on this issue for the US. Without lithium, its manufacturing industries will be decimated, creating enormous unemployment across key industries. The flow on from such an event would be dire.

https://news.mongabay.com/2022/02/at-a-native-massacre-site-tribes-brace-for-a-new-lithium-driven-rush/

The U.S. Bureau of Land Management has approved an open-pit lithium ore mine in northern Nevada, despite protests by Native tribes to protect the sacred site.

Lithium is in high demand as the key component in batteries that fuel electric vehicles and cellphones, raising environmental concerns about its extraction.

The U.S. government is ramping up production of lithium all along the domestic supply chain to meet its clean energy goals.

On the border of northern Nevada and southeastern Oregon sits a caldera that formed around 16 million years ago through the collapse of a super volcano’s lava dome. Its formation created a soft clay sediment, and within it, one of the largest lithium deposits in the world.

The McDermitt Caldera is the proposed site of the Thacker Pass lithium mine, an open-pit operation of Lithium Nevada Corp., a subsidiary of Lithium Americas.

The site, in Nevada’s Humboldt county, sits on public land administered by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM).

The project is currently in the preconstruction phase, after years of getting federal permits approved, and is expected to have a lifetime of 41 years.

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE MY FRIENDS. NOW IS A TIME TO DOUBLE DOWN ON AZL.

Last edited by KiwiCheek: 24/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $82.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $98.19K 5.470M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 6303849 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1695366 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.