AZL 0.00% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

AZL General Discussion, page-5939

1. 3,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    let's not count our chickens hahaha 48hrs is a loooong time so we'll see how they look on Sunday night, anything can happen! one stray missile into a nato country can change the world forever! Hopefully the bombing can stop in Ukraine as I only see one end result if it doesn't and that is thousands of innocent lives lost. I hate to say it but there can only be one winner as this isn't a war, it's a slaughtering!
    We all know the Ukrainians have an army but the reality is they are insignificant compared to Russia. The world had their chance to protect Ukraine but they chose to procrastinate! They wanted proof there is no corruption in Ukraine however they accept Turkey amongst other corrupt countries (my opinion) to be a part of Nato, so go figure! funny how now they want help by sending weapons.... Will nato countries be sending Hypersonic or nuclear weapons? if not, thanks for nothing.
    Sad to say but the less resistance the better it is for the markets, not that that is my priority. Russian troops are already within city limits and they expect Kyiv to fall this weekend or max 4 days. I hope the Ukrainian civilians don't take up arms. I have friends who's wives and female kids left Ukraine for Poland and the males remained behind, it's heartbreaking. some are literally staying behind with knives to fight an army with hypersonic weapons. No different between Israel going to 'war' with Palestinians. Militarily there can only be one winner so let's get it over and done with seeing the world deserted Ukraine.
    God be with the civilians, especially those with women, children and vulnerable. hoping for a quick end to this disgusting war

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $15.83K 1.091M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 8439388 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 979622 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.